What you want to know before you begin your transformational journey
How will I know you are the right coach for me?
During our initial conversations and/or discovery session, together we will identify if this is an appropriate fit. So before you say "yes," you will have a sample of what the coaching experience will be like. Until then, click on my About page to learn more about myself and my approach in coaching.
How do I get started in the coaching process?
What can I expect from you as my coach?
- Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you;
- Provide safety, encouragement and support within an environment in which you can relax and explore;
- Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make;
- Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights;
- Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board;
- Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness;
- Be an ongoing resource for you in accomplishing your intentions.
- Be a gentle guide while uncovering your deepest patterns.
What techniques do you use?
I specialize in a mind-body technique called EFT or Emotional Freedom Technique. I will use EFT in combination with breathing exercises, visualization and meditation to dial down the stress response in the nervous system and cultivate a positive mindset.
What is EFT?
EFT or emotional freedom technique, also known as tapping, is a cutting-edge tool that combines the acupuncture points from ancient Chinese medicine with mindset coaching. You will be asked to talk about different stressors, phobias, past events that were stressful and at the same time lightly tap on the acupuncture points with your finger tips.
Will you "tap" on me?
At its core, EFT is a self help tool. You will be tapping on yourself as we walk through questions and ideas together.
It is my hope that this will get you used to using the technique so that you may infuse it in your daily life for stress management.
Is there research behind EFT?
Yes! EFT research is exploding right now. Time after time, tapping proves to be a highly effective stress reduction tool. For more information on research surrounding EFT, see our informational resources page.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Do you accept insurance?
Private coaching sessions at Kelly Howe Coaching are not covered by insurance.